It's almost CHRISTMAS... I can't believe this year has gone by so fast! Well for Thanksgiving we drove down to Utah to spend it with my mom's family. I love spending time with all of them! It was such a fun and special trip... mainly cause we got to spend time with all the fam.. and also because my cousin Reese and his little family (his wife Amanda and baby Petyon) got sealed in the temple the day after Thanksgiving. It was the first sealing I have been to since my own and man was it cool! I'm so glad I got to be there and celebrate that with them.. I love them both!
Me and my mother at the Bountiful Temple
Our house in November!... so much snow. I feel like I'm living in Rexburg again.
ALSO.... this year I got to participate in the annual making of the cherry chocolates :) Even though they are not my favorite treats, it was fun learning how to make them and spend time with the girls.
Me, Joy, Jess, and Jenn :)
I got to be the dropper (into the chocolate)... Jenn wouldn't let me promote to be the dipper... maybe next year haha.
Cherry chocolates, oh how I love you! Eat some for me!
ReplyDelete