Ok ok ok... it has been a little while since I last wrote anything... but we do have some pretty exciting news to finally share! :) We are..... PREGNANT!.. (well I am) And we are very excited! I have been nervous to start telling people for awhile but I figure it's about time! I will be officially starting my 2nd trimester tomorrow so I will be 13 weeks, and I am now just starting to feel a tad bit better. Since I have been pregnant basically the whole time I have been here (not really planned that way haha) but we haven't been able to do all we had planned because I have been so sick most of the time and just miserable. But I have still enjoyed my time here.. especially with my wonderful hubby.
I didn't start getting sick until around 7 weeks and then after that I have been throwing up basically everyday. I think it's mostly because of the strange and nasty smells that come from Korea and not much of anything sounds good to me, and I definitely didn't want to be cooking anything! But I'm happy to say I'm finally feeling lots, lots better (just in time to go home). Kamron has been the best husband in the world through all of this so I'm so thankful I was able to be here with him for the whole first trimester!
On Monday we had our second appt and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. I think we heard about 2 beats though and thats it... the doctor said the baby was moving around a lot, which is good.. I think.
OH........ and some of the coolest news about it is our baby is due on 11-11-11 :) what a lucky little one!! And let's hope it actually sticks to that day :)
SAM!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! Just bummed you are leaving me behind. :) Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so excited for the announcment! Over the past few days I kept thinking to myself, "I need to write Sam and she how she's feeling." But I am a bad friend and have slacked! But I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Maybe you can go do some fun Korean stuff before you leave. You seriously had my exact same experience when I was in Sacramento! haha <3 you and that little baby of yours!!!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh!!! How exciting, don't you love the surprises. Surprises are the best. I am so happy for you and am glad you are feeling better. you have no idea how happy I am for you guys :). congratulation and I hope all continues to go well for you. Keree
ReplyDelete