We did get to go to the Wyler Tramway last month, which is just a tram ride that goes up to the top of the Franklin Mountains. You can see all of El Paso almost and all of Juarez, Mexico. El Paso is right on the border so it was kinda cool to see it all. You can see into Juarez even driving on the freeway here though too... we try to stay away from there ha.
This is the tram going up the mountain!
And the big concrete line in the picture below is the border.... to the left is El Paso and the right of it is Juarez!
Macy's Update: She is now almost 11 months next week and then next month she will be a 1 year old... I can't believe how fast this year has gone! She is the funniest little girl and has the cutest little personality!
(Macy at 8 months)
(Macy at 9 months)
(Macy at 10 months)
Macy had her first accident at the beginning of August... I left a glass cup on our end table in the living room the night before and totally forgot about it. The next morning when we got up I put her on the floor to play and walked away for a sec and then I hear glass shattered and there is water all over her! Kamron was still in asleep so I took her back to our bedroom with him while I tried to clean all the glass up (which took forever since it shattered in a million tiny pieces and some fell into our shag carpet rug which was hard to get out). But after I went to get her from the bedroom and I walked in and there was blood everywhere.... all over our sheets and pillows and smeared on our headboard. I didn't see the cut before and I had no idea she was even bleeding. It was a tiny cut on the side of her hand but it kept gushing. Luckily there was no glass in it still and it didn't seem to really hurt her very much at all. So she got a bandaid and a kiss to get better. :)
Usually when it gets quiet and I have to go find her to see what she is up to I find her sitting reading her books. What a sweet little girl!
She also had her first act of naughtiness this last month!! We were getting ready to go to the store and I left her in the hallway for like 2 seconds while I went to get my shoes and I came back to find her in the bathroom like this! She thought it was pretty funny! She also thinks its funny to flush the toilet so we have to keep the bathroom door closed now haha.
great pictures. I love her cute little stinker face. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete