Friday, May 7, 2010

Most inspirational woman... EVER!

this is the most inspirational story I have ever seen :) her name is stephanie nielson and she has an awesome blog that everybody should look at! she is amazing and I see my own life completely different after watching her story. (thanks ashley for showing me this!) I am very thankful for my life and for the things in it... especially my amazing husband and family I have. hopefully this will touch someone elses life too :)

"There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity." -Washington Irving

this is the quote that she has taped to her fridge... I am thankful for the gospel in my life and the blessings I receive... I'm so grateful for a strong and healthy body! Definitely don't take little things for granted.... and be thankful for each day we have!

(http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what courage she must have. That is a women who definitely took her trial and decided to make it make her better rather than bitter. I hope all is well with you, keep smiling. Keree

    ReplyDelete