Boy am I far behind! Macy is almost 3 months old... she will be on Sunday. Wow. Here is her life so far... I will try and be better about updating during the actual months for now on!
She came home from the hospital on November 1, 2011. We had to stay an extra day longer, so we had Halloween in the hospital.... some of the nurses dressed up but otherwise I completely forgot it was Halloween. We were so ready to come home and be out of there! Except the food was pretty good that they served me!
Getting ready to go home. Yep I still look very very pregnant!
All ready to go home! :)
My mom came out about 2 weeks after I had her to help out and be with me. She was planning on being here when she was born but she was 2 weeks early so that just threw everything off :) But it was nice to get into a little routine before she came out. We took Macy to church for the first time when she was about 2 weeks old... just to sacrament, I couldn't handle anymore that early!
She looked so darling in her little Sunday dress and bow!
Proud grandma with her first grand-daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment